The company has created its distinguished position among revered Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of HDPE Pipes in Gujarat, India. In line with diverse demands across the globe, we make them available in different sizes, shapes and grades in line with set industry standards for OD 2mm to 315 mm (In All Grades & Pressure Ratings). To ensure that the customers receive the best quality HDPE Pipes, we test them on several parameters, prior to final dispatch. Buyers can acquire HDPE Pipes at feasible rates, from us.
- High Corrosion resistonce, resulting into longer life.
- High impact strength.
- Extremely light weight and hence easy to handle.
- High flexibility.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Excellent woter hommer chdrdcteristie helps, sub stdining surges.
- Excellent flow characteristics leading to significant energy savings
- Shifting soils- no breokoge.
- Edrthquoke resistance.
- No exfiltrotion ond infiltrotion, helps mointoining the quality of fluids being conveyed.
- No trenches needed, resulting into cosy and economical installation.
- High UV resistance to scaling and biological build up.
- Emergency connection possible.
- Water supply systems
- Portable water supply distribution
- Borewell application for submersible pumps as a replacement of G.l. Pipe
- Lift irrigation and syphon irrigation system.
- Suction and delivery lines of jets pumps and centrifugal pumps
- Temporary water supply lines for systems like construction of draught relief and flood relief systems.
Industrial Applications :
- Pipes for disposal of corrosive effluents of chemicals and treated/ untreated waste.
- Pipes for conveying of edible oils, fruit pulps and juices, milk and other food materials.
- Pipelines for acids, alkalies and other corrosive chemicals.
- Pipelines for conveying of treated radioactive waste.
- Pipes in power plant applications such as cooling water pipe and ash slurry disposal pipes.
- Sand stowing and slurry transportation in mines
- Ducts for air conditioning and ventilation.
Environmental Protection :
- Pipes used in dust suppression systems.
- Pipes for industrial treatment plants and water treatment plants
- Pipes for drainage of sewers
- Degassing pipes in waste disposal facilities.
- Pipes for effluent marine outfaIIs
- Pipes for disposal sand slurry in dredging operation.
Hydro-transport systems :
- Pipes used in boiler ash handling
- Pipes for sIurries of iron ore
- Fly ash conveyance.
- Sand and slurry disposal in dredging and other extremely abrasive slurry transport.